[osg-users] Question about using "osgmoive"

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 04:46:16 PST 2009

Hi Shiina,

The projection setting is only to set up the viewer as a fullscreen
style movie player, if you want to have a scene that you can twirl
around simply run the app with --interactive option.   This is the
information you get when you do:

> osgmovie -h

 --interactive                              Use camera manipulator to allow
                                             movement around movie.

Also reviewing the source code will show this and what is going on.

Robert.