[osg-users] Please Help with Setup

Jacob Armstrong jacob88 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 14 10:41:50 PST 2009

Thanks for the response, Chris! I would definitely like to discuss this further, and I think a phone call would help out tremendously. Would I be able to reach you at that phone number during the week? I'm not sure what I can do as far as the remote-desktop assistance, that would be up to my manager. The link you provided worked in my web browser, so I could manually download everything if need-be, right? The only problem I would have after that is setting up the VirtualPlanetBuilder directories so they play with the OSG, if I even need that. The only thing I'm really using out of the entire product is OSGDem, which I understand is in VPB now. Do I really need OSG to be able to run VPB? If so, then I'm not sure how to set them both up, with dependencies so they work together. My availability is pretty limited today as well, and I'm actually traveling for work this week, so I'm not sure when I'll be able to phone you if you're still available after today.

Thanks,
Jake

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/