[osg-users] HeightField Performance

Jason Beverage jasonbeverage at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 20:01:20 PST 2009

Hi Teodor,

You can also take a look at osgEarth (http://www.osgearth.org ) and see if
it would be suitable for your needs.  It is suited for runtime terrain
database generation and I actually uses osgTerrain under the hood.  There
isn't any editing capabilities in it as of right now but it's at least
another avenue to take a look a look at.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Thanks,

Jason