[osg-users] std::vector instances from osg::geode derived classerror

Thrall, Bryan bryan.thrall at flightsafety.com
Fri Nov 13 11:19:01 PST 2009

Thorsten Werner wrote on Friday, November 13, 2009 1:02 PM:
> Really tried everything and changed some lines. But this error once i
try to

> Code:
> osg::ref_ptr<TGBaseWidget> WidgNode01 = new TGBaseWidget(2,1);
>
> instead of
>
> Code:
> osg::ref_ptr<TGBaseWidget> WidgNode01 = new TGBaseWidget(1,1);
>
> so please anybody who has the time and energy. Could you please check
the
> code?

Hi again, Thorsten,

Thanks for providing source code; it will help us help you much more
than stack traces do! For example, I notice
you haven't fixed the problem I identified in
http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?t=4083#19506

However, there is only so much we can do to help, and at some point you
will have to just use a debugger (or even print out messages) to figure
out what is going wrong and fix it.

HTH,
--
Bryan Thrall