[osg-users] osgOcean also rendering with osgParticle?

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Fri Nov 13 06:45:11 PST 2009

Hi Erik,

> I've been playing around with osgOcean recently (nice work, btw!) and
> realized my fantastic particle effects were not being rendered in the
> scene.  I tried to add them in various places in the scene graph with
> limited results.

I expect it's something to do with the shaders, but I don't know what
off the top of my head because I've never really used osgParticle (other
than a few small tests). That's the one bad thing about shaders, it
forces you to be much more hands-on with what's going on in your scene.

Perhaps someone else will chip in and give you some better hints about
what's going on. Sorry I can't help more.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/