[osg-users] why SmoothingVisitor run into exception in release mode

Zhenwei Geng gengzw at msn.com
Fri Nov 13 05:09:44 PST 2009

Hi,

    I got a very strange problem when using osgUtil::SmoothingVisitor::smooth();
    my application is in MFC framework. but it can run correctly under debug mode. when I try to compile and run it in the release mode, then
osgUtil::SmoothingVisitor::smooth(*gfrm);
report a big exception error and I can't debug into the library. after i press ok button on the error dialog. the Visual C++ progam change into assambly code. who can tell me how to do. I am very eager. thanks in advance.

Thank you!

Cheers,
swandream

Read this topic online here: