[osg-users] Problems with osgViewer::View::computeIntersections()

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 00:58:07 PST 2009

Hi Lee,

I can't really make sense of your email.  Interseciton testing uses no
information from what is display during rendering - it's totally
independent.   My best guess as to what problem is would be that you
are coming across a problem I've seen with
based on the last mouse event that passed into viewer, if no event has
been passed in yet it can't determine which camera correctly.   Could
it be that this is the issue you are seeing?

Robert.