[osg-users] osg::GraphicsContext::traits

Randolph Fritz rfritz333 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 23:48:57 PST 2009

I'm trying to tackle my Mac wxPython problem again, and have been
thoroughly confused by the sentence:
  GraphicsContext Traits object provides the specification of what
  type of graphics context is required.

This seems to indicate that these defaults are to be passed to OpenGL.
But, sometimes the width and height traits are instead passed to OSG.
Other values, I can't imagine passing to OSG...but perhaps my
imagination is limited.  My quick searches haven't found anything
useful so far.  (It's late.)  Can someone perhaps point me to an
explanatory example?

--
Randolph Fritz
  design machine group, architecture department, university of washington
rfritz at u.washington.edu -or- rfritz333 at gmail.com