[osg-users] osgOcean also rendering with osgParticle?

Erik Johnson r.erik.johnson at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 21:38:46 PST 2009

Hi all,

I've been playing around with osgOcean recently (nice work, btw!) and
realized my fantastic particle effects were not being rendered in the scene.
 I tried to add them in various places in the scene graph with limited
results.

For example I added osgParticle::FireEffect as a child of the "boat" in the
oceanExample.  This kind of works, but you can only see some of particle
effect from under the water.

Any suggestions?  It's no good having a motor boat splashing through the
water without the splashes!

thanks,
Erik