[osg-users] Phong and Gouraud Shader question

Dominic Stalder dominic.stalder at bluewin.ch
Thu Nov 12 14:22:36 PST 2009

Hi there

I implemented a Phong Shader and activated it in OSG. In fact the shader
is working, but not the way I expected. Does OSG has a standard Phong
Shader implemented, because there are no differences when I enable or
disable the shader. When I change some values in the shader, this is
recognized.

Now I'm not sure if I have a correct implementation. Does anybody have a
phong shader or even gouraud shader implemented for multiple lights, to
see what I am doing wrong?

Thanks in advance