[osg-users] Linking error on Windows with SVN Trunk: Traits constructor is unresolved.

Vincent Gadoury vgadoury at humancad.com
Thu Nov 12 14:15:30 PST 2009

Hi,

I just updated from SVN Trunk (revision 10745) and I get many link error
about the osg::GraphicsContext::Traits constructor as an unresolved
symbol (from osgViewer and some other projects). I'm on Windows Vista,
with Visual Studio 2005. I did regenerate the projects with cmake, did a
clean and full rebuild, rebuilt specifically GraphicsContext.cpp and the
osg library, nothing helped. The Traits constructor never appears in
osgd.lib/.dll.

I tried adding an OSG_EXPORT in front of the Traits class
(GraphicsContext line 69) and it fixed the build.

Does anyone has the same issue, or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,

Vincent Gadoury