[osg-users] HUD problem

Wu Hui wuhui19870418 at 163.COM
Thu Nov 12 08:28:02 PST 2009

Hello everyone:

Currently I have a problem about HUD, I want to implement HUD in my program, I simply copy the code of osgHUD.cpp and compile it, but when the exe file runs, it crashes. The same problem occurs when I compile osgmanipulator.

Then I notice other exemple programs also have HUD effect, like osgdelaunay , but when I compile this program, there is nothing in the screen, only the blue background.

However, all the exe file of the above exemple runs properly.

I just wonder why I can not compile the source code in my project.

Thank you!

Cheers,
 :D 武晖[/img]

Read this topic online here: