[osg-users] osgUtil issue with exiting program

Bric Rogers osgforum at tevs.eu
Thu Nov 12 07:33:55 PST 2009

Thank you for the quick response.

I compiled the osg debug libraries for better debugging output and linked them to my program. Now I do not get the error. I put the release libraries back in and the error comes back. Maybe I need to compile the release libraries with some kind of flag? I will try a few things then let you know what I find out.

Thanks again.

Alberto Luaces wrote:
> Hi Bric,
>
> Can you go to that #6 and #5 frames through the core dump and see why an
> already free pointer is released? Then you can know which node is
> causing that. You will need the debugging information from OSG.
>
> Regards,
>
> Alberto

Read this topic online here: