[osg-users] Howto generate debug sources linux cmake?

Cedric Pinson cedric.pinson at plopbyte.net
Thu Nov 12 02:28:38 PST 2009

Hi All,

CC=/usr/local/bin/ccache/cc CXX=/usr/local/bin/ccache/g++ cmake ../
-DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE=Debug -DCMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX=''
-DBUILD_OSG_ANIMATIONTEST=YES -DBUILD_OSG_EXAMPLES=YES
-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=/home/mornifle/dev/osg-trunk-svn/debug
-DwxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE=wxWidgets_CONFIG_EXECUTABLE-NOTFOUND

Here the compile line i use to dev on osg in debug. I use
CMAKE_DEBUG_POSTFIX='' to be able to switch of version without compiling
my program twice or maintain two version of the program.

Cheers,
Cedric

+33 659 598 614  Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pinson at plopbyte.net
http://www.plopbyte.net