[osg-users] osgUtil issue with exiting program

Bric Rogers brogers at lite3d.com
Wed Nov 11 14:01:51 PST 2009

Hi,

I am having a problem with the osgUtil library crashing my program upon exiting. The error is as follows:

Code:
glibc detected ./myprog: free(): invalid pointer: 0x0000000000e5b4f8 ***

I am pretty sure this is caused by osgUtil. If I comment out all of my osgUtil code and not link the library after the compile it exits fine. Is there something I should be calling to force it to exit properly? I am only linking libosg and libosgUtil into my program. Do I need to link others for osgUtil to work properly?

Just to clarify, my program does run properly. This only happens on exit.

Other Information:
osg version: 2.8.2
osgUtil version: 2.8.2
OS: Linux 2.6.28-gentoo-r5

I should note that I am also using vrjuggler in my program.

(I will post the full error in a moment. The forum is complaining that I need to have 2 posts before I can add links)

Thank you for your time. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Bric

Read this topic online here: