[osg-users] osgShadow question

Wojciech Lewandowski lewandowski at ai.com.pl
Wed Nov 11 12:00:53 PST 2009

Hi

Debug hud shaders are only used by debug hud to display shadow map. These
shaders should not bother you at all. They don't affect your scene, scene is
drawn by mainVertex/mainFragment/shadowVertex/shadowFragment shaders. See
osgshadow example with following options: -4 --lispsm --debugHUD and see
what they do.

Wojtek