[osg-users] osgWidget - menu and select from list

Jeremy Moles jeremy at emperorlinux.com
Wed Nov 11 11:37:08 PST 2009

On Wed, 2009-11-11 at 08:16 +0200, J.P. Delport wrote:
> Hi Jeremy,
>
> Jeremy Moles wrote:
> > On Tue, 2009-11-10 at 12:43 +0200, J.P. Delport wrote:
> >> Hi all,
> >>
> >> I'd like to make a very simple GUI inside my OSG app [1]. All I need is
> >> a menu (osgwidgetmenu example is OK) and once a menu item is selected I
> >> need to create a list of choices. The choices are all strings, but can
> >> be too many to fit onto the screen. So, I need some kind of list box
> >> that can scroll. Is this possible with osgWidget? Any other easy
> >> alternatives?
> >
> > This should be fairly easy to do; I will modify the menu example and try
> > to show you how it's done.
>
> thanks, I'm just beginning with osgWidget.
> jp

Sorry it's taking so long--I've been incredibly busy trying to
reverse-engineering a barcode scanner in Windows so that I can write a
driver in Linux. :)

Can you contact me on AIM (cubicool) or Googletalk (cubicool at gmail.com)?
Might be faster for me to help that way...

--
Follow us on Twitter! http://twitter.com/emperorlinux

EmperorLinux, Inc.
http://www.emperorlinux.com