[osg-users] osgShadow question

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Wed Nov 11 11:08:46 PST 2009

Hi Wyatt,

> Oops... If I use the debug hud, then I need to use the
> fragmentShaderSource_debugHUD and fragmentShaderSource_debugHUD_texcoord
> shaders?

You're starting to go into the realm of questions you should be able to
answer yourself, using the source and trying things out. I can't help
you with every little detail.

In this case, I think those shaders are only used by the debugHUD
itself, and so you shouldn't need to modify them even if you enable the
debugHUD since they should not affect your scene. But I'm not sure,
check the source to see where they're applied.

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
                                http://www.cm-labs.com/
                         http://whitestar02.webhop.org/