[osg-users] Obj loader: one mesh with different materials

olesita tut olesitamail at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 11 07:42:46 PST 2009

Hi David,

I just started with OSG I was wondering if you can give me some pointers or sample code that could do something similar as to what you describled.
To be more specific right now I'm trying to
1. select a point on the screen and find corresponding vertex position.
2. edit xyz position of that vertex

The problem i'm having with #1 is that mouse xy is in screen coordinates while vertex is in some other kind of coordinate system and I don't know how to convert mouse xy to vextex xy.

As for #2, should i modify the vec3arr and redraw the whole mesh?
It might take a long time.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you!
O.