[osg-users] Would someone be willing to help me diagnose a performance issue?

Frank Sullivan knarf.navillus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 16:07:04 PST 2009

Hey guys,

Just an update: it looks like someone turned off the side culling in the Slow App. This wasn't the case in my Quick App, so I guess that explains both the low frame rates and the comparatively high stats.

The Slow App is still only running at 65 fps or so, but my profile data now indicates that the scene graph / rendering is no longer the bottleneck.

So, I think that about wraps it up! Thanks to everyone for your help.

Frank

Read this topic online here: