[osg-users] osg::Notify log archive creation

Ernesto de la Cruz Guevara Ramírez elguevara at uci.cu
Tue Nov 10 14:05:14 PST 2009

Hi all there,
People I´m new to OSG I´m trying to use it wit QT framework and
ARToolKit to develop my first Augmented Reality application. First I
have integrated OSG ARToolKit and QT quite good, I saw the live video
stream from my webcam, but when I tried to add marker detection the
application close without any message. Then I need to know how to
redirect osg::Notify messages to a log archive to know what is happening
with my application.
Thanks in advance
Ernest