[osg-users] OsgViewer and Windows Forms

Todd J. Furlong todd at inv3rsion.com
Tue Nov 10 08:11:16 PST 2009

Thanks for the responses.

Ruben: That sounds like a robust way to handle threading issues.  We do
something similar in VR Juggler based applications where one thread
receives input but many have to render.

Andrew: Did you have to hook up a lot of UI events to get your scene to
refresh during window relocation, etc?  We considered not rendering
continuously to get around ToolTip transparency issues, but it seemed
like it might be complicated to get the control to render when it needs to.

-Todd