[osg-users] OSG with QGLWidget and Anti Aliasing

dominic.stalder at bluewin.ch dominic.stalder at bluewin.ch
Tue Nov 10 06:54:23 PST 2009

Hi there

I am absolutly new to the OSG stuff (and it's the first time I attend in
a mailing list) and trying to get my OSG work in a Qt environment. I
made my own OSG/Qt class, which inherits from QGLWidget and
osgViewer::Viewer. Most of the OSG stuff works, but I can't enable the
anti aliasing or the multi sampling.

I tried the following two configurations:

1.
ref_ptr< DisplaySettings > displaySettings = new DisplaySettings;
displaySettings->setNumMultiSamples(16);
modelView->setDisplaySettings( displaySettings.get() );

2.
osg::DisplaySettings::instance()->setNumMultiSamples(8);

But this didn't work. Does anybody had the same problems or have some
ideas to solve this problem. I attached my class and header files.

If I'm doing something wrong concerning the "mailing list rules", just
let me know.

Thanks a lot and regards
Dominic