[osg-users] LISPSM problem/question

Wojciech Lewandowski lewandowski at ai.com.pl
Tue Nov 10 04:56:06 PST 2009

Hi Frederik,

Default vertex shader ( see line 278 of osgShadow::StandardShadowMap)
passes specular component through gl_SecondaryColor. If you expect specular
to be mixed with diffuse and ambient on primary  gl_Color  then you may need
to adjust the shaders. Use setMainVertexShader / setMainFragmentShader
methods to alter default shaders.

I cannot exclude there is a bug somewere. I did not test specular highlits
with osgshadow example.  If there is a bug, then again, above setXXXshader
methods could be most probably used to apply workarounds.

Cheers,
Wojtek Lewandowski