[osg-users] OpenGL error 'out of memory'

Kim Bale kcbale at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 10 00:56:00 PST 2009

Hi Cory,

Are you using frame buffer objects and an nvidia card?

Try running the osgprerender example and see if you get the same
error. If you do it's a nvidia driver bug. I've come this a number of
times and whilst there are legitimate reasons for getting the error in
my case it's always been a driver bug.

Kim.