[osg-users] OSG v2.8.0

Jean-Sébastien Guay jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com
Mon Nov 9 11:24:40 PST 2009

Hi Jacob,

> I don't need the ogr project, so I'm not considered about it, and I'm
> looking to install VPBMaster as well, so what else am I missing here?
> I can't seem to set up a working load with the online documentation.

If you don't need the ogr loader, then you don't need all the
dependencies... Most of the dependencies are optional, so you need to
know if you need them yourself. The basic set of dependencies are jpeg,
png, freetype, tiff, gif and zlib. You can always just build with a
small set of dependencies and add others as needed later.

If you already have gdal in your dependencies, but don't want to compile
the ogr plugin, just delete whatever values you have in the GDAL*
settings in the CMake window. They should get set to
"something_NOTFOUND" afterwards, and the ogr plugin's project shouldn't
be generated. Or just remove the gdal*.h header files in your
dependencies include directory.

Hope this helps,

J-S
Jean-Sebastien Guay    jean-sebastien.guay at cm-labs.com