[osg-users] OSG v2.8.0

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Mon Nov 9 10:48:23 PST 2009

Do you need the ogr plugin? If not, don't worry about it.

If you do need ogr, then I suspect the link errors might be coming from
an outdated version of the GDAL dependency. Lacking further information
(like a map of OSG version to GDAL version), I'd try upgrading GDAL to
see if the issue resolves itself.

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
_http://www.skew-matrix.com_ <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>