[osg-users] osgShadow question

Wyatt Earp wyattbsearp1881 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 10:39:18 PST 2009

>From the "Common Questions" of the osgShadow node kit.

"What if my objects already have a shader applied to them?

*	That shader also needs to implement shadow mapping. See the
<http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/browser/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/src
/osgShadow/ShadowMap.cpp>  top of src/osgShadow/ShadowMap.cpp for the basic
shader, and use that in your shader (keep the same names for the variables
too). "

Which shader is the basic shader, fragmentShaderSource_noBaseTexture or
fragmentShaderSource_withBaseTexture?  I assume it isn't one for HUD.

Thanks,