[osg-users] Epic releases free version of Unreal Editor

Cedric Pinson cedric.pinson at plopbyte.net
Sat Nov 7 16:29:44 PST 2009

Hi Simon,
Blender file is a container like 3dsmax file. If you want to load .blend
in osg directly it will be very complex and not suitable for a lot of
cases.
Anyway, if you really want it i would suggest to make a plugin that run
osg export in background mode and then load the result in osg.

Of course it depends of your usage, i use osgexport and it works very
well, do you have some problem with it ?

Cheers,
Cedric

+33 659 598 614  Cedric Pinson mailto:cedric.pinson at plopbyte.net
http://www.plopbyte.net