[osg-users] question about drawing/modifying lines in OpenSceneGraph

Nguyen Tien Dat tiendatbk at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:39:35 PST 2009

Dear all,
I use the line as a tool to select an object in the scene. I want to
implement a kind of "laser pointer" in which user controls the
direction of the line by a Wiimote. So the line must be visible to
user, and I don't think the one I have now is good enough. I'll change
the color and the width to see how it works.
Thank all,
Dat