[osg-users] question about drawing/modifying lines in OpenSceneGraph

Kim Bale kcbale at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 6 12:19:17 PST 2009

Hi Dat,

To change the line width use:

osg::LineWidth* linewidth = new osg::LineWidth();
linewidth->setWidth(2.0f);
lineGeode->getOrCreateStateSet()->setAttributeAndModes(linewidth,
osg::StateAttribute::ON);

To change the color add a color array.

All the basics are covered in the tutorials:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/wiki/Support/Tutorials/BasicGeometry

Cheers,

Kim.