[osg-users] osgText artifacts

Jeremy Moles jeremy at emperorlinux.com
Fri Nov 6 11:42:26 PST 2009

On Fri, 2009-11-06 at 14:31 -0500, Don Leich wrote:
> Jeremy,
>
> Thanks for the rapid response.  I was fully expecting the first reply to be
> advice about getting rid of the antenna and switching to cable.
>
> I have read your posts on osgPango bfore.  This may be the motivation to check
> it out close up and personal.

Don't be shy! People actually USING the software I make is the fuel I
need to keep developing it actively!

This is why I'm rewriting osgWidget. Not NEARLY enough people use it, so
the current version is a failure as far as I'm concerned. I am smarter
man now however, and the second version will be far more appropriate for
OSG. Plus, I'm going to have LOTS of time here coming up where I'll be
"bubble boy" and have nothing else better to do than hack on code and
keep my mind occupied.