[osg-users] osgText artifacts

Don Leich drl at ilight.com
Fri Nov 6 11:10:03 PST 2009

Hi all,

For a while now I've noticed that some of my osgText at times may exhibit
unwanted artifacts, similar to TV ghost images.  These artifacts are affected
by the text size, resolution, and perhaps other factors.

Digging in a bit more I found that the osgtext demo shows this
problem -- look at the lower, right most "t".  This partial snap shot was
taken when osgtext ran at a window size of 800 x 600 on a Quadro FX 4000.
The second snap is from my development where the artifacts are a little more
prominent.

Does anyone know how to avoid these ghosts?

-Don Leich