[osg-users] Camera question

Wyatt Earp wyattbsearp1881 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 07:01:06 PST 2009

I am working on this now and another question has arisen.  How do I apply
different shaders for different render passes.

For example, I want one set of shaders to be in effect when I render to
texture, but a different set of shaders for the other camera(s), which will
use the texture from the RTT camera.

Do I attached my stateset with the shaders directly to each camera node?