[osg-users] basic method to save a screenshot from 3D model?

lucas Grijander dev_crisalix at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 5 05:49:08 PST 2009

Hello everybody!
in my application I do some stuff with geometries, textures, etc... but I do not visualize the results using a viewer, I just save the 3D models in .obj which are then used in another application. I would need also to create a screenshot from the model and save it in jpg or bmp. I would like to know what is the best and simple way to extract a screenshot from a geometry, I suppose creating a viewer + camera?
thanks!
Jaime.