[osg-users] Python port of osgviewerQT

christophe chappet christophe.chappet at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 04:34:37 PST 2009

chappet wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Is there someboby that has ported the osgviewerQT into Python ?
> http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/browser/OpenSceneGraph/trunk/examples/osgviewerQT/osgviewerQT.cpp
>
> I have a problem with the multiple inheritance.
>
> Thank you!
>
> Cheers,
> christophe

I have attached my "python port" of the osgviewerQT file but the ViewerQT class declaration is not correct and generates the following error :

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "F:\dev\workspace\PYGMT\src\PyGMT\GMT3D\AdapterWidget.py", line 91, in <module>
    viewerWindow = ViewerQT()
  File "F:\dev\workspace\PYGMT\src\PyGMT\GMT3D\AdapterWidget.py", line 71, in __init__
    self.getCamera().setViewport(osg.Viewport(0,0,self.width(),self.height()))
  File "c:\Python25\lib\site-packages\osg-2.2.0-msw\osg.py", line 3564, in getCamera
    def getCamera(*args): return _osg.View_getCamera(*args)
NotImplementedError: Wrong number of arguments for overloaded function 'View_getCamera'.
  Possible C/C++ prototypes are:
    getCamera()
    getCamera()

I hope it helps.