[osg-users] GraphicsWindow::setWindowDecoration using kde4 and icewm

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 01:10:21 PST 2009

Hi Thilo,

I've noticed the same issue.  The window decoration code in
GrpahicsWIndowX11.cpp uses a motif hint to toggle the window
decoration, and this doesn't seem to be supported by the new KDE4
window manager - KDE 3 used to work fine.

The solution will probably be to investigate what is the current
extension of X11 that is supported my recent window managers.  I'm not
a X11/window manager expert so welcome input on this.

Robert.