[osg-users] Camera question

Wyatt Earp wyattbsearp1881 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 11:58:41 PST 2009

I read that discussion and not sure I follow it with respect to what I
need to do.  I think maybe mistated or didn't say enough concerning
what I meant.  If I have a prerender camera for rtt, and another
camera which will take as input the texture from the rtt camera do
some "stuff" then render to texture the output, and then a third
camera which takes camera 2s output as input and performs then final
render... what would my scenegraph look like?  I guess that is more
the question  I am really asking...

For example in osgprerender (if I understand correctly)...

root node

group - poygeom/texture

group - RTT Camera - Subgraph (cessna)

So if I were adding another pass to osgprerender, would I need to
create a scene graph like this?

root node

group - polygeom1/texture1 - polygeom2/texture2

group - RTT Camera 1 - RTT Camera 2 - Final Render Camera - Subgraph(cessna)