[osg-users] GraphicsWindow::setWindowDecoration using kde4 and icewm

Thilo Weigel thilo.weigel at web.de
Wed Nov 4 10:45:26 PST 2009

Hi,

Switching osgviewer to windowed mode (using the 'f' key) yields a decorated window using icewm. However, I get a borderless window using kde4.
The same happens if I change the window decoration in my own app using  osgViewer::GraphicsWindow::setWindowDecoration().

Is there a way to force kde to put borders around the window? Or am I just missing a simple kde setting and should rather post on a kde mailing list?

Thanks for help,

Cheers,

Thilo