[osg-users] Setting up VPBMaster

Jacob Armstrong jacob88 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 4 07:23:36 PST 2009

Robert,

I couldn't agree with you more. If we came up with this design in the past couple months, we certainly would have used the latest version, with VPBMaster and we probably wouldn't be having any problems. We're kind of victims of circumstance here, especially me since I knew nothing about any of this until 5 weeks ago, and this process has been "in place" for 2 years. We're trying to reach a deadline with a fixed amount of money, so my hands are tied by management, and theirs may be tied by the customer - I guess I'll find out real soon. If we do use this process in the future, I will make sure we upgrade our OSG version and get approval for verification testing with our process before agreeing to any set schedule. I completely understand that there's no support for 1.2 at this point, and I definitely appreciate what support has been given to me regardless of that fact! I'm sure I'll be in contact with the OSG community in the future, but hopefully with a more sturdy footing. :)

Thanks again,

Jake

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/
http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141664/direct/01/