[osg-users] Setting up VPBMaster

Robert Osfield robert.osfield at gmail.com
Wed Nov 4 01:11:52 PST 2009

On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 5:12 PM, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson
<xenon at alphapixel.com> wrote:
>  Well, I don't know that the "development team for OpenSceneGraph" is a clearly defined
> set. By volume, Robert is the author of the vast majority of the OSG source code, but
> there's a long list of other contributors as well.

I'm not quite as prolific as Chris makes out ;-) I'm the lead author
of the of the core libosg, libosgUtil, osgDB, osgViewer and a few of
the NodeKits, but far this is far from the majority of the OSG source
code, the majority of the OSG code base is actually found in the
plugins which are predominantly work of the community and this is no
small feat.  At last count we had 390 contributors, guess we might
even get to the big 400 contributors, before with hit 3.0.