[osg-users] Setting up VPBMaster

Jacob Armstrong jacob88 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 3 13:36:22 PST 2009

Well, that's not what I was hoping to hear, but it certainly answers my question, so thanks again for that! By the way, it turns out that we do utilize the 3D capabilities of this data in our software for a separate page that shows the Helicopter from a out-of-copter view, flying over the terrain/buildings. My focus is on the 2D part. Tomorrow I'm presenting a bunch of data/issues/alternatives to some In-House big wigs, so they will determine our next course of action. Thanks again for all your help, and hopefully we'll get this thing working at some point!