[osg-users] osgPreRender question(s)

Wyatt Earp wyattbsearp1881 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 09:15:12 PST 2009

I am going through the osgprerender example to try to understand how
it works, and I think I am starting to understand a bit more, but i
have some questions.

If I instantiate a viewer, as is done in osgprerender...

osgViewer::Viewer viewer(arguments);

I assume this has a default camera right?  Before the viewer.run() call, I

osg::Camera *camera = viewer.getCamera();

and see that the camera has POST_RENDER render order.  in
createPreRenderSubGraph, another camera with PRE_RENDER render order
is added.  Does this mean that the second camera renders the scene
before the default camera?  Then the second scene renders the scene a
second time?