[osg-users] Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Nico Kruithof nicokruithof at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 04:56:17 PST 2009

Hi,

I submitted an experimental test. It shows on the cdash site, but it doesn't
show the errors. I took the current trunk, applied the Atomic patch, that
was previously sent to this list and ran the test with no arguments to
cmake.

It fails in ReaderWriterQT.cpp, which is probably easy to fix. I'll have a
look later today.

Bests,
Nico