[osg-users] Mac OS X Snow Leopard

Paul Martz pmartz at skew-matrix.com
Mon Nov 2 16:32:46 PST 2009

Thanks, not sure about a 2.8.3, but it's under consideration. Good to
know you're interested.

I understand you can build 2.8.2 against the 10.5 SDK and still run on
Snow Leopard. My understanding is the changes to OSG for Snow Leopard
will allow someone to build OSG against the 10.6 SDK, is that right?

Paul Martz
Skew Matrix Software LLC
_http://www.skew-matrix.com_ <http://www.skew-matrix.com/>
+1 303 859 9466