[osg-users] Mac OS X Snow Leopard

stefan) stefan at nortd.com
Mon Nov 2 15:56:27 PST 2009

Hey Paul,

I just built osg 2.8.2 from scratch on 10.6.1 (snow leopard). I would
be happy if we could roll a 2.8.3 release with the required patches.

The patched files in question are attached. Is there anything else I
can do to make this 2.8.3 release happen?

It's also good to note that there is a bug in cmake 2.6 which has been
resolved in the 2.8-0 preview release. The architecture is not set
correctly in the xcode project files. this mean even though "i386" is
set in cmake the xcode project will be set to "$(NATIVE_ARCH)" which
results in a 64-bit build. Using cmake 2.8 or manually setting the
architecture resolves this issue.

/stefanix