[osg-users] Setting up VPBMaster

Jacob Armstrong jacob88 at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 2 13:44:24 PST 2009

Believe it or not, this is just a 2D Map, view from above, and we're not utilizing any 3D capabilities what-so-ever. I agree that it seems like overkill to use such a powertool to generate something fairly basic, but I can't speak to the process that got us where we were. Decisions have been made based on factors that I'm not aware of, and past experiences that I was not present for. I'm only the next guy in line who's picking up a process already in progress. Now I'm just looking for verification or denial that the process will work as is, and if possible, some alternative solutions that already exist, are quick, and are cheap. My back is against the wall for a deadline, and it's too late to propose an alternative, but maybe not a slight alteration the process. I appreciate all your input, and I hope to find a solution in all this! Thanks!