[osg-users] export DAE file, how to change names?

Jan Ciger jan.ciger at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 11:56:13 PST 2009

Hi Lucas,

lucas Grijander <dev_crisalix at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
> I am using the collada plugin to export my geometries in .dae format. I
>  would like to know if there is an option of specifying the name of Ids,
>  such as shapes, primitives, materials, etc... It's important to better
>  differenciate in another application I have between different objects.
>  thanks!
> Jaime.

I think this is an odd question for OSG list - normally you specify the names
using the tools you use to create those objects (e.g. Blender, 3DS Max ...).
OSG doesn't touch them, nor can you "export" stuff from OSG in COLLADA format.
Could you be a bit more specific about what you mean?

Regards,

Jan