[osg-users] [osgPPU] I have an OSG app to which I would like to add a second render pass...

Wyatt Earp wyattbsearp1881 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 2 07:29:33 PST 2009

I followed the instructions in the README prior to posting this, but
was still having problems.  I moved the osgdb*.dll files to the
directory where my examples live.  osgppu_viewer runs now, but the
osgppu_video is still complaining about not finding the plugin it
needs.  Which particular plugin does it need?