[osg-users] [osgOcean] 3D model material display error!

Kim Bale kcbale at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 2 06:04:45 PST 2009

Hi Jan,

All the frame buffer objects in osgOcean use texture rectangles so it
simply passes them directly to the texture/camera setups, so there
shouldn't be any limit.

I assume the cropping is on the horizontal not the vertical? Have you
checked the values that are passed into setScreenDims()? obvious I
know but since you're using a fancy display set up something might be
going wrong when you're querying the resolution.

Regards,

Kim.